Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Retirement

Life is overwhelming right now.  I am beginning to sign papers with the district and the state to get my retirement set up.  You work for 30 years over the last 40 and suddenly it comes to an end.  I've been going to school or working since I was a college freshman at the Y in 1964.  It's hard to believe that at the start I was 18 years old looking at my  whole life before me.  I wanted to do so much and yet not sure that I would find that special guy to have a family with.  That happened and then we were providing for 4 children who were our responsibility.  Who would have thought that all of this would just happen and then your life becomes an empty nest and you are back where you began.  Now its time to get to know Lee again and determine what it was that attracted him to me and me to him.  We have to start courting each other once again and find that sunset that we watched together  in the beginning.

0 comments: