Monday, September 1, 2008

New Post

Girls (the cousins) and anybody else following along like Mary (the aunt)  I have added a new box of blogs I follow.  I found this one - the Executive Homemaker- that has a lot of good information. You need to register at no cost but I thought it would a good one for young mothers and some of us in-betweeners.  Just explore!!  She has some incredible tips that I thing are worthwhile.  Enjoy your Labor Day.  Dad and I are going to a movie after he goes golfing in the rain.

1 comments:

Mary Gardner said...

OK, I'll check it out, as long as it doesn't suggest reading "Fascinating Womanhood" (As if any of you young un's would even know of this book's existence), or suggest that I should cook dinner every night (What?? And deprive Uncle Animal of the opportunity???)

Mary