Sunday, September 14, 2008

Dinner and Dominoes

Wayne and Sue Brent and Diane 
Lee and Laura Dave and Terrie


The above couple have moved from our neighborhood but we have kept in contact with them.  We do dinner and dominoes and talk.  Mostly talk!!!  We have a good time keeping up on children and grandchildren.  We won't go into who cheats to win or who whines the most when they don't win or who is sooooo slow with his moves that sometimes he gets skipped and doesn't notice until it goes around again.

3 comments:

Sandie said...

I'm a little behind in the blogging world. Glad you are keeping up. Love all of your recent posts. It's great to see pictures of everyone that I haven't seen in a while. And, thanks for all of the advice.

Hunsaker Family said...

Thanks for all the advice Aunt Laurie. If you want to come to our Primary Program, it's Sunday at 9am. Isabelle's part: "dress", Bethany's part: "I have a divine destiny". Oh wait, now that you know what they are saying, you won't have to come! Think of Darren and me in nursery with 13 little ones- YES, I said 13, and they all COME TO CLASS!

Jane Anne said...

I miss the Johns and the Garners!