Thursday, August 7, 2008

Conversation with Dallin

Dallin:  Mom would you make an appointment for me at the dentist.  I need to use the money on my flex card.


Mom:  No problem.  I can do that right now.

Dallin:  I just need a cleaning and new trays for whitening.  And Mom, I'm 27 years old.  Please don't make me sound like a 14 year old boy.

Mom:  Of course I wouldn't do that.  Every 27 year old son has their Mom make their appointments for them.


Dentist Office:  Dr. Mike's, may I help you?

Mom:  Yes, I would like to make an appointment for my 14 year old son who thinks he's 27.

7 comments:

Kim Smith said...

Funny...and typical of sons I think. I did the same for my two.
That is a great picture of Dallin. I really hope to meet him someday soon.

Sandie said...

Love him.

Mary Gardner said...

Not to worry, Dallin. Joe(y) was still asking me to make appointments, etc. after he was married until Brittney reminded him he had a new mommy. Love those baby boys of ours!

Mary

Jane Anne said...

So funny!!

Hunsaker Family said...

I am so laughing outloud! Gotta love the "babies" of the family :)

kping said...

LOL!!!
He must be related to Joe Jr. (I think mom is STILL buying him Cocoa Puffs everyweek!).

Chris and Susan Neff Family said...

You should have made sure to request a 'Lightning McQueen'or 'SpongeBob' toothbrush for him. Handsome photo of your little guy.