Friday, February 27, 2009

MC HAMMER



For goodness sakes, what does MC Hammer have to do with my blog?  Do I even know who he is? Well actually I do know that he is a rapper, but that's now what he is doing on my blog.  I am still trying to learn the ins and outs of photos and how to get them over here.  My children just tell me to right click but MAC's don't have a mouse with that ability.  I did learn though, that I can buy one and it will do the same thing.  I also learned how to put emailed pics into my iphoto.  Janice if you want a lesson I can help.


So, why MC Hammer? Today Mister and I went to the mall to return an item and there was a huge lovesac lounge bus and a very beautiful limo parked in front of Macy's--like it was a natural thing to park there.  I nosed around and found out MC and his "entourage" were shopping.  I went in to do my return and Mister went to men's dept. When I went down to find him, there were several, (obviously) fancy people in the area. One stood out from all the rest.  He had on jeans trimmed in  red thread and fancy designs, a belt and buckle that men around here wouldn't be caught dead in, jewelry, hair done up like a peacock and a smart cap on his head and talking on his phone.  The other folks had an "air" about them that set them apart from the rest of us. We decided that must be MC.  

When I got home I googled and found these pics of a man who was walking out ahead of us and could have been your next door neighbor. Oh, how easy it is to judge. 

3 comments:

Sandie said...

I love it! Did you know I actually went to a MC Hammer concert and loved it. Ok, it was forever ago, but who cares. His one hit wonder..."Can't touch this" I could still sing it for you. So...who was the weird guy?

Alissa said...

Great story. You and MC, rockin' it at Macy's. If hold down control and click with your mouse it should act as a right click. Or on some of the newer Mac mouses you just click using the far right side of the mouse. Even though it doesn't look like there are separate buttons, there is a left side and a right. Next time I'm over I'll check it out.

Jane Anne said...

What a great story! I love it.