Saturday, January 3, 2009


Mister and I have had a busy Saturday.  It was cold outside (on the bitter end of cold) so I stayed in and nursed my second cold of this short season.  Coughing, runny nose, sore throat and not wanting to see anybody.  But I have been on the phone all morning answering questions about changes being made in primary.  From "do I really have the right manual?" to "I don't think I'm supposed to be in this class."

I have been getting ready for Ward Conference for next week.  The stake has asked us to do a shared sharing time so I am working with the stake Primary President to do a special sharing time.  I'll be happy when it is over.  We also have our Primary breakfast next Saturday for the teachers to get acquainted with their new classes.  That's always a fun day.

Mister and I spent our Christmas money.  He put together our new TV table without one unkind word to me or the dog.  Look how good it looks.
I on the other hand took my gift card to The Material Girl and bought more than it was worth.  Sandie asked the owner if all this money should be spent on one gift card. SURPRISE!!
The above is a pattern to do a small quilt of appliqued doll dresses.
These are kits and fat quarters that will keep me happy for quite awhile.

Come on you guys, give me some attention.  Look at all the things I do to  make you happy.  You never come home without a happy bark and a jump.  You laugh when I play with my toys.  And you love to see my face in the window when you come home.  I love you.  Pay me some attention.

While I am preparing for ward conference, Lee is pondering the material he is preparing for the lesson in high priests this Sunday.
He works so hard on these lessons.
Dad took time out to go to the UofU basketball game with Wyoming.  He  took Andrew and they had a great time together.  Butt tries one more time to be noticed.  He's a cutie.  Sandie and Levi got a new dog--well, Levi got a new dog for the kids.  Sandie was not happy.  He is a cute Australian Shepherd but getting him out of that puppy stage will take some time and patience.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

I love the new table, but will it fit? And, the quilt will be beautiful I'm sure. Let me know what colors you want for your new blog background, and I will get to work. Love you!

EMPTY NESTERS said...

I'll leave it up to you. You seem to have a handle on what I like. I'll let you know if I don't. Thanks for the help. Mom