Sunday, January 11, 2009

BUTTON, BUTTON

Somebody put a nickel in and it got stuck.  Button was up until 2:00 a.m. last night being his charming self after a chocolate high.  He got into "the mama's" stash while we were out to dinner and ate his fill.  I didn't tell Lee this or he would have made me clean up all the messes and stains around the house. Lee thought it was a piece of sausage that he left out.  I didn't correct him.


Sooo besides the throw up, he gets on a super high and he can't sleep so he doesn't let any once else sleep either.  He is up and down, up and down. On the bed, off the bed. On the bed, off the bed continuously until he can eliminate enough of the effects of the chocolate.  Think of him with EVEREADY batteries in him.  He would take his toy bunny and race up and down the hall if he wasn't outside taking care of business.  This went on until 2:00 am.  I let Mister sleep while I sat up and read Meet Amazing Grace and played Sudoku.  When 6:00 am came I could barely react to the alarm.  It was Ward Conference and I had to be on my best behavior in Primary.

3 comments:

Mary Gardner said...

I think Levi's offer still stands. 'Nuf said.

Mary

Sandie said...

I know it still stands. I could figure out a date and time for you.

Levi said...

Yeah, then we could get you a real dog like Luke and Cort's. ;)