Sunday, November 30, 2008

SEA WORLD

Just enjoy  the pictures. We enjoyed the day and these are just a few of the sites we saw.  These birds were my favorite.  Lee bought tickets into the back areas.  We were able to see the baby sharks and learn about the shark eggs they were breeding.  Fascinating.


These seals were brought in to be protected because of their injuries in the wild.  Since my heart goes out to animals of all kinds, I loved this part of the tour.  I should have been a vet. No, that means treating the injured and I couldn't handle that.  Maybe I should run an adoption farm for greyhounds.  That would be just the right thing for me. (But then I would never want to adopt them out.)



I tried to find just a visor.  Instead I had to buy the hat that all the little old women wear, the hat with the huge front brim. Oh, wait, Lee says I am an old woman. Dang!!!
Below is an old walrus but I enjoyed watching the bird that moved along his back feeding off whatever he could find.
This was about 2:00 in the afternoon and we were pooped.  I asked Lee if we really had to go to the dolphin show.  He said yes.  It was at the end of the day and we just went in and sat on the 4th row.  The announcer kept saying "don't sit in the first 6-8 rows or you'll end  up getting soaked."  I didn't care, I was too tired to move. Lee kept at me though and finally I said, "Fine, lets move!!!"  Those people who sat in our old seats were soaked.  Sometimes I'm grateful for Lee.  We headed back to the Marriott and dinner at Miguels'

I want you all to know that we don't have a Mexican restaurant that compares to Miguels'.  Their food was incredible. I always have a chile relleno because it is easy for me to eat.  It was wonderful and the flan!!! To say the least we did dinner there 2/3 nights.  It is worth going back to Point Loma for a repeat.

1 comments:

Jane Anne said...

The weather looks beautiful...looks like a fun trip!