Friday, November 21, 2008

HONESTY

I consider myself to be an honest and upstanding person.  Therefore, I expect the same from others.  I learned my lesson!!  When I bought tickets  online for a Vegas show, I went to TICKETSNOW.com and bought tickets for Donnie and Marie at almost $200.00 each.  That's what I get for not doing my homework first.  I was so excited when I thought of this idea for Lee's birthday, I took the first ones available.  When I arrived at the Flamingo that night I checked with ticket info to see why they sold such expensive tickets.  They were surprised as well to see the high price.  I evidently didn't get them through the Flamingo but through a ticket broker who allows people to sell tickets at any price they want.  Lesson learned?  Do your homework first!!  I really was taken for a ride but it was my own fault.

0 comments: