Sunday, June 29, 2008

PARTY TIME!!!

These are pictures of our retirement party.  We had a good time and I was so proud of my grandchildren.  They behaved very well.  I had several compliments about how well they did and it was a long time.

This is Aunt Jane with Gabby.
Cort acting out.  He was very tired.
My retirement gift was a generous gift card for something of my choice.
Uncle Dallin actually holding Miss Lilly.
My retiring principal and cousin, John Shoell and his lovely wife.
Lori with her little "Twinkle".
Andrew, Sandie, Levi and Miss Lilly
Caeden and Luke entertaining themselves with snake books.
Cort looking at Tarantulas.
Urban bugging Cort.
Bill and Jaque Garber  ( I know I spelled her name wrong.)
Lee and Miss Lilly (She sure gets around)
Sherry C., Cathy N., Lynea H., John and Laura  We are receiving the infamous school bell.
Jamma holding Urban and Miss Lilly

Heather, Kathy C., Lynea H. and Laura
Lovely picture of Cathy and Lynea.
My teammates Stacy and Cathy.  We have been together a lot of years.
Jane and Jill
Dave and Jill, Mary and Joe were also here. I really appreciated my family and friends for their support and love.  Thanks to you all.

3 comments:

jill said...

Thank you for thinking of us and letting us share your important milestone. Your “Miss Lily” and her mom and big brother are wonderful.
Love ya,
Jill H and Dave

Mary Gardner said...

Laurie introduced me to one of my favorite children's books, the Skippyjon Jones series, and as I love children's books as much as any other book, I appreciate it as my grandkids enjoy them also. As Skippyjon Jones would say, "Yippee, Yippito!" as she sails off into retirementito!
Love, Mary

Kim Smith said...

Congratulations on your well deserved retirement. Looked like quite the party. YOU ARE A DARLING "JAMMA!"
Fun to put your kids names and faces together.
You know Lynea Holly? She was in my other ward. I was her visiting teacher for years.