Monday, June 16, 2008

5 Tag

Sandie tagged me again.  It was a fun one so thought that I would add it to my blog.  I can't tag anyone because my friends and sisters aren't attempting to do this yet.  Jill H.  I think you should get started on one.


5 favorite Snacks
Baskin Robbins ice cream
M & M's
Poppycock
apples
McDonald's hot fudge sundae

5 things on my to do list
computer classes
take new pics of grandkids
walk with Button early each morning
tell Lee I love him every day
get my eyebrows done

5 places I've lived
Phoenix, AZ
South Salt Lake
Holladay
Sugarhouse
Sandy

5 jobs I've had
cleaning for neighborhood ladies
counter waitress at Cottonwood Mall
make drapes for LaBai Drapery
secretary
teacher

5 bad habits
biting my nails
not returning phone calls
not writing to our soldier
not cleaning like I should
giving the look

5 books to read
To Kill a Mockingbird
Narnia series
Book of Mormon by December for Primary
The Infinite Atonement
Jane Eyre--again

Sandie I changed this a little to make it work for me.  Once again, Jill H., I know you can do this.

2 comments:

jill said...

Laurie, one question.... when would I do this? since I don't have a blog, and I commute over one hour each way for work, go to school, try to spend time with eleven grandkids and have a wonderful person in my life who I adore and want to spend time with, the computer is in way last place. (except to keep up to date on family stuff with you, Sandie and Tara). I love em all!
But thanks for asking, congrats on the retirement.
love ya, Jill H

Hunsaker Family said...

I LOVE the picture of your 30 years all piled up in the garage! Being a fellow teacher, I can only imagine the tears (of joy too) at the end of such a wonderful long career. HAPPY HAPPY retirement and good luck sorting through all your teacher stuff. I didn't notice sorting on your "5 things to do list", wonder when you'll get to it, hmmmmm. Love ya- Tara