Saturday, October 4, 2008

SATURDAY


After shopping for shoes we headed over to Deseret Book to spend my gift certificate.  Chris Stewart had his 6th in his series out.  I haven't been able to resist them.  The series is called The Great and Terrible.  Then I went upstairs and found this beautiful line of fabrics.  It will make a great bag for someone special.  She'll know it will belong to her when she reads this.  We had a wonderful day--maybe because I spent so much money and got things that I wanted.  Lee also picked up the new sofa for our soon to be sitting room.  Who needs another bedroom?


Lee went golfing this morning and I was able to sleep until 9:00 am without him "bugging me".  It felt so nice.  I haven't been able to sleep in for a long time because my internal clock is set for 6:00 am.  When he returned home he said, "Let's go to lunch at Five Guys and then over to DSW.  Well, DSW did it.  I love shoes.  Shoes are made for big, little, narrow, wide and they fit me so I am able to buy as many as I want.  These are my new Sunday shoes.  Aren't they cute and so grown up but not your grandmother's shoe.  Dallin can't make fun of them.

I also bought a pair of Clark slip-ons (like clogs) and a pair of slippers for my cold feet.











4 comments:

Hunsaker Family said...

Love the new shoes. Shopping is the best. Thanks for joining us at Gardner Village. It was fun chasing our little goblins around the place. Good times for all- Tara

Alissa said...

I love the shoes and the fabric. You are so hip!

Jane Anne said...

I love the fabric...I'll have to check that out...

Mary Gardner said...

I'm going to love my new bag! Now I guess if I wasn't the one you had in mind, it's mine now!

Love the shoes.

Mary