Wednesday, April 15, 2009

EASTER SUNDAY


HAPPY EASTER
Isn't that a cute image?  You can get these wonderful vintage images from Vintage Moth. There is a link to the right.

We attended Stake Conference that morning and a wonderful message about just being happy was presented by Pres. Rudd.  This message basically told us that it was our attitude and thoughts that would bring happiness our way.  He gave several steps as to how to make that happen.  Pres. Morgan reminded us about helping one another whether it be family, friends, co-workers etc.  These messages were very timely, especially during the time now where everyone is struggling to stay afloat.

Afterwards, we got in our little blue taxi and headed to Sandie's for a lovely Easter dinner.  Everyone was there so we tried to get a decent picture with the Grandkids for a Christmas card.  This is the best one. 2 criers, 2--the sun is in my eyes and 3 wiggles.  Lilly sat on Granny's lap just taking it all in.



5 comments:

jill said...

I think it is a wonderful picture, Happy Easter.
Love ya
Jill H

Mary Gardner said...

I think that is definitely a Christmas card!!

Mary

Sandie said...

The picture turned out great. The kids personalities all seem to be shining! Oh, and I love your background. Who picked that out? ;)

Hunsaker Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hunsaker Family said...

Aren't grandkids the best?! I love the picture. The kids are all showing their true sides. TOO FUN! Life is good.
P.S.
I had to delete my first comment, I forgot to check my spelling...