Monday, April 13, 2009

DESERET STAR PLAYHOUSE

Saturday part of the family attended a silly rendition of American Idol.  It was cute and the little ones enjoyed it.  I, however, found the singing afterwards was very good. They performed songs from the mid-60's that the grandma's and grandpa's enjoyed.
In front are Caedan, Luke and Bubba (Ethan).  He is just a bubble of fun!!

Front--Anna, Olivia and Bubba    Back--Sophia, Macy and Mark
Jen, Alex, Kristie and Sandie along with 2 silly boys Luke and Caeden
Last but not least--Lee, Laurie, Mary and Uncle Animal (Joe)

3 comments:

Mary Gardner said...

Now if I could just get "I looked out the window and what did I see, popcorn popping on the apricot tree" out of my head, I'd be happy.

Mary

Sandie said...

It was a good time. The group picture turned out super cute. Thanks, we had so much fun!

jill said...

It looks like all had a wonderful time. Pictures are great.
Jill H