Wednesday, July 16, 2008

CLEAN,CLEAN,CLEAN






I finally fulfilled one of my greatest wishes.  I got maid service.  I finally have a clean house.  I have had a great burden lifted off my shoulders and I don't feel guilty any more.  Sorry, kids!  I know the money should go for something more important like diapers, baby clothes, or a toy for the grandkids.  I do enough of that so I am spending some more money to make Lee and me happy, happy, happy!  It makes such a difference to be able to sit down to read, sew or crochet and not have housecleaning hanging over your head.  Now if I could just get someone to iron for me.

3 comments:

Alissa said...

Your house looks amazing!!! Can't wait to see it.

Chris and Susan Neff Family said...

Good for you. You deserve it!

Mary Gardner said...

Wow! That sparkle shines right through my monitor and is blinding me!

Mary